Saturday, March 7, 2009

Juicy Couture

I logged onto Nordstrom today to check if I had a balance, and I became distracted with their front page advertisements. A cute green bag caught my eye, and I just had to click on it to find out more! It's Juicy Couture's Key & Shell - China C Satchel. I'm actually not a big fan of JC, but I've been looking for a bag this color and style all season. It's a leather bag, and it has a removable shoulder strap.

And I love how Nordstom always makes suggestions of other items that I may like, because I then found the Marion D Hobo bag in the same color! If U were to choose a bag, it would definitely be this one, only because it fits my style better--it's sophisticated, classic, and a great color--what more could I ask for?

What I really should be looking for is a mommy bag that I can't tell is a mommy bag...

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...