Friday, August 27, 2010

Change

I always feel terrible that I don't dedicate as much time as I should to this site. My creative moments really are rare, and so I've decided to change directions.

For the past two years, my hubby and I have been wanting to create a travel review website. I've put it on the backburner, but this past summer, I've decided to go ahead and do it. Check out the blog, traviews, and let me know what you think (on that site). Oh, and if you so happen to want some cute candy wrappers, birth announcements, or holidays cards (or any other stationary item), holler at me. I'd love to design them for you!

Candy-wrapped candy bars that I designed for my friend's baby shower last month.

3 comments:

Gabbi Khamone

wish I knew you did announcements!

Maricel Johns

Next baby, Gabbi! :)

Tori

Great idea! can't wait to see where it goes! I'm in the process of creating and brainstorming my business and it's a fun and exciting yet nervewracking experience!!!

FIToriBLOG.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...